No Preparation Veneers In Chandler
What are No Prep Porcelain Veneers
Imagine a smile transformation without any reshaping of your teeth at all! Now imagine doing that without ever getting numb, no needles, no grinding and no temporary veneers that can chip and break. That is what is possible with no preparation veneers.
It is important to understand that not everyone is a candidate for no prep veneers. If you would like to know if you are a good candidate you can schedule an in person consultation with Dr Heaton by calling 480-899-9484 or you can do a virtual consultation with Dr Heaton using this link…
Dr Heaton is one of the few dentists in the country offering this type of veneer. The process for making and delivering no prep veneers requires a very precise workflow and an incredibly delicate fabrication process that most dentists don’t have the training for. Dr Heatons patients fly in from all over the country to see him for porcelain veneer and specifically no prep veneers.
Ready to get started? Request An Appointment
Who qualifies for no preparation veneers?
No Prep veneers are very thin porcelain restorations that can fit over your teeth without the need to reshape your teeth underneath. They are ideal for people wanting to get that Hollywood perfect smile without shaving down their actual teeth. However, not everyone is a good candidate. No prep veneers are ideal for people with the following concerns
- Small teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Gaps or spaces
- Worn down teeth
- Teeth inclined slightly away from their lips or cheeks
Unlike traditional veneers that involve reshaping your teeth, our no prep porcelain veneers preserve your natural tooth enamel. This is a reversible procedure that allows you to enjoy the benefits of veneers without permanently altering your teeth. It is a minimally invasive option crafted by Dr Heaton and his talented ceramists.
Minimal Prep Veneers are another option we offer here at The Smile Studio in Chandler Arizona
At The Smile Studio, we customize every single smile. If you’re not a candidate for no-prep veneers we will want to do our best to offer you minimal preparation veneers.
Crafted from exceptionally thin porcelain, it offers a seamlessly natural appearance. This application is painless & can be completed within 1 to 2 hours.
Vivaneers boast a thickness of 0.33 mm (approximately the width of a contact lens). These porcelain veneers often require minimal to no preparation.
The DURAthin brand ensures a no-prep approach. Their delicate porcelain veneers can be effortlessly removed while preserving your original smile.
No Prep Veneer process
The process for no preparation veneers is extremely simple and straightforward. Let me do my best to break it down from start to finish for you;
- Schedule a consultation with Dr Heaton either in person or virtually to determine if you are a candidate for no prep veneers, click here for a virtual consult
- Once we have determined you are a good candidate, we will start the “smile design process”. This consists of taking a digital scan and some digital photographs and from there Dr Heaton will design your ideal smile. This process is usually 7-10 days. If you live out of state this is all done virtually. (the no prep process is 2 appts if you live out of state)
- The next step is to try on the smile design. At this appointment you and Dr Heaton will make any adjustments and changes to make sure it’s exactly what you both want. Unlike traditional veneers, you will leave this appointment without temporary veneers that require special care, this is actually a huge benefit to you as the patient.
- The final appointment will be 3-4 weeks late and this is the appointment where we try in and permanently bond in the porcelain veneers. Both of these appointments are about 2 hours in length.
There is virtually no recovery time in the no preparation veneer process.
Frequently Asked Questions
The difference lies in the amount of tooth structure removed before veneer placement. Traditional veneers require .7 – 1.0 mm of tooth reduction. Minimal preparation veneers involve a slight reduction of enamel, sometimes as little as .3-.5, while no prep veneers don’t require the removal of any tooth structure at all.
No preparation veneers can last anywhere from 15-30 years or more, depending on how well you care for and maintain them. We advise you to follow regular dental hygiene practices. Avoid habits like biting hard objects to improve their longevity and prevent them from chipping or breaking.
Not really! The application of these extremely thin veneers is generally less invasive than traditional veneers. Most patients report minimal to no discomfort based on their personal perception. Dr Heaton use a local anesthetic to ensure you are comfortable throughout the procedure.
Yes! No prep veneers are designed to look natural and blend seamlessly with your existing teeth. So, these are a great option to enhance your teeth without making them look unnatural. The thin porcelain material used for veneers closely mimics the appearance of natural teeth.
The no prep veneer cost is not the same for everyone. It varies on factors like
- the type of veneers recommended
- the number of veneers required
- the material used for your veneers
Schedule a consultation with Dr. Heaton, he will walk you through every detail, and provide an accurate estimate of the cost.