Changing Lives One Smile At A Time
Smiles of Chandler
5905 West Chandler Boulevard #2, Chandler
4.8 139 reviews
- Terri Miller ★★★★★ in the last week If you are looking for a new dentist, look no further! The staff is awesome from the dentist down! Very friendly, knowledgeable staff. Smiles … More Chandler is the best!
- Jason Davis ★★★★★ 11 months ago Kind, compassionate, and understanding. Serious fear has kept my wife from the dentist for many years. She is hopeful and excited after … More her first meeting. Impressed with all of the staff and looking forward to having a great provider for all future dental services!
- Shelby Dubois ★★★★★ 11 months ago Best dental office ever! Love Dr. Woodward!
- Veronica Lopez ★★★★★ 10 months ago Dr. Heaton and his staff are fantastic! He is very knowledgeable, honest and friendly. The assistant did a great job cleaning my teeth, … More she was gentle and caring. Great place, clean, good prices and excellent customer service!
- Donna Mercier ★★★★★ a year ago This was my first visit to this office. I found all of the staff to be very friendly and professional. My hygienist, Jess, did a great … More job. Found the office to be very welcoming. Dr. Woodward took time out of his busy schedule to introduce himself. Overall, my first visit was a very positive experience.
- Beauty Guest ★★★★★ a year ago Called to make an appointment and it was quite a ways out due to new patient. Received a message very next day that they had an opening. … More The staff is amazing. By far the very best dental experience I have ever encountered.
- Wendy Shea ★★★★★ a year ago My and my sons experience with the hygienists was great and the Dentist was great as well. He did all he could to save my teeth with the … More most conservative level of treatment before taking extreme and aggressive measures. I was extremely nervous going to the dentist but with this group, I know I am safe. The receptionist is always so helpful and nice too.
- Kent Rasmussen ★★★★★ a year ago Dr. Heaton went the extra mile for my wife recent dental issue. I also visit Smiles of Chandler for my 6 month cleaning. Dr. Heaton is an … More expert in his profession and it is always good to visit with him about common interest we have. I trust him. His office is in a great location in Chandler and is very clean. There are TV's in each procedure room that you have control of. His staff does a great job and help you feel comfortable. Our family is a customer for life.
- Alex R ★★★★★ a year ago I went here for a second opinion and expected only an exam but they cleaned my teeth too on the same visit (and I really needed it.) The … More visit took only an hour which was surprising given I haven't had my teeth cleaned by a dentist in years. Compared to the other dentist office I visited these people are total angels. I would trust them with my teeth, they showed me they care more about my comfort than milking my dollars.
- Rachel GA ★★★★★ a year ago All of the staff here are so friendly! My hygienist, Chandler, did a great job & Dr. D is very responsive. Scheduling appointments & … More messaging the office is very convenient. So glad I switched to Smiles of Chandler!
- Jeff Sharp ★★★★★ 4 years ago Dr. Heaton and his staff at Smiles of Chandler are fantastic! He is very knowledgeable and friendly. Nicki did a great job of cleaning my … More teeth and she was extremely friendly. From the moment I arrived at the office they made me feel comfortable. The new location is a very relaxing and comfortable environment. I would definitely recommend Smiles of Chandler to anyone!
- dallas ramirez ★★★★★ a year ago First off I truly do not like going to dentists or doctors for that matter, nothing personal just how it is for me. I called yesterday as … More a brand new client in pain with a cracked tooth clearly needing some work done. As soon as I walked in I was met with a pleasant and accomodating check in staff and then brought back to figure out and fix what was wrong. Dr. Heaton met me to discuss my options, put my "dental anxiety" to ease and got me in and out within a couple of hours. I got a root canal which sucks sure, but they had a tv on the ceiling above the chair I was on and provided headphones to listen to it which 100% helped. I honestly couldn't tell you the last time I felt so comfortable at the dentist. Thanks for the great treatment highly recommend
- Matthew Cox ★★★★★ 6 years ago The staff are very friendly and greet you by name. It is always a very pleasant experience. I never had a lot of anxiety about the dentist … More but now I can say that I have none. They are very gentle and non-invasive. I'm no authority on the matter but they seem to utilize the latest and greatest in dental technology.I highly recommend them.
- Margarita Valdes ★★★★★ 4 years ago Dr. Greg Woodward of Smiles of Chandler has been our dentist of choice for over 15 years. We have referred family and friends because we … More feel he is competent, honest and gentle in his care. Plus we love the staff! Jess is the best dental hygienist and Lorraine, the receptionist has always taken great care of us. We travel all the way from East Mesa and can honestly say we ENJOY our dental visits! Thanks, Smiles of Chandler!
- Mikki Rakestrow ★★★★★ 6 years ago My family has been going here for years. The staff is amazing. Visiting here is like visiting old friends. They always make sure we feel … More comfortable, not just when in the chair but also in the waiting room. They are up front about pricing. The staff treats our children like celebrities when they come, so my kids LOVE visiting the dentist and actually cheer when it's their turn, despite the beloved Lego table in the waiting room.They engage us as part of a health-care team while making decision and they rely on evidence based outcomes when presenting options. They don't push expensive unnecessary procedures. They individualized their procedures to meet my needs and supported my decisions even when it didn't fall into the norm. They don't rely on guilt trips or scare tactics to encourage regular visits or more flossing. Instead, they focus on providing relevant information, positive feedback, and the best quality care achievable.This place really goes out of their way to focus on customer service. You will love it too!
- kirsten edick ★★★★★ 4 years ago I started going to Dr. Woodward a couple years ago on the recommendation from my Sister who has been seeing him for 10+ years. I hadn't … More been to the dentist in years due to the accompanying anxiety but it was time... Dr. Woodward and his staff were very understanding and considerate during my initial exam, knowing it took a lot for me to even make the call to schedule an appointment. Dr. Woodward got me all fixed up and my teeth are healthier than they ever have been. I now look forward to my cleanings with Jessica! I would recommend her to everyone, she is super nice, caring, and invested in your health and overall well being. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Woodward and his team. YOU GUYS ROCK!
- Randa Canter ★★★★★ 6 years ago The office staff is extremely friendly, prompt & helpful! I've never walked into the office without being greeted with smiles! … More The clinical staff is very professional and knowledgeable. They have always treated every member of our family with dignity and respect! I used to take my kids to a pediatric dentist, but Dr. Heaton is great with kids and makes them feel very comfortable.
- Ashley ★★★★★ 5 years ago I just had my first appointment with Smiles of Chandler after dodging dentist visits for longer than I would care to admit. The entire staff … More was so friendly before I left we were all easily on a first name basis. It was such a pleasant experience, I am looking forward to my future appointments. My teeth look and feel great!!
- Shannon Pipkin ★★★★★ 2 years ago I went here a few months ago for an emergency tooth pull. It was done basically pain free, fast and professionally. The staff was amazing … More and Dr Woodward definitely knows what he is doing. Came back to have a crown put on my front tooth. Again, this was done basically pain free and came out perfectly! I had this done on my birthday and was given a card and gift which made me tear up in my truck. Their work is superb and the staff is beyond kind and amazing.
- Jennifer Carson ★★★★★ 5 years ago This provider and staff are top notch! The first thing they want to know is what is important to you as a customer and how they can help. … More Everyone shakes your hand when you come. Several ladies have been there for 30 years. I called the front desk due to the good reviews. Jean got me in quickly for a new patient cleaning. She even called me back before my appointment to offer me an appointment sooner. They don't over treat you. They offered me just what I needed. They run on time. I moved here two years ago with my 5 year old and after such a wonderful first impression I will be taking her for her next cleaning! She is frightened of the dentist and I told them her experience-they were very kind and wanted to work with her to get her comfortable and came up with some great ideas to help her! I gave them 5 stars! I wish all medical/dental offices were like this.
Do you want to improve your smile?
Do you have a dental concern?
Our online consults haven’t stopped! We are working hard to make sure your dental needs don’t have to wait! Connect with us today and get all of your questions answered for free in three easy steps.